As the year comes to an end, we are thinking about everything that happened in our lives, everything that made us stronger and helped us persist through all the challenges in 2021.
All of us at GDCC, are thankful for the trust that was given to us by our clients and relations, the work accomplished and all the relationships we were able to maintain. Most of all, we are thankful that everybody in the GDCC family remained healthy, and we hope the same goes for you and yours!
As we move towards 2022, below a few highlights from 2021:
- Became a member of the AAPOR Transparency initiative
- Renewed our global ISO (20252 and 27001) accreditations
- Realized 24% growth vs 2020
- Continued applying the WFH model whilst maintaining the same quality standards
- Welcomed new staff across multiple locations