For many of us, 2020 was all about personal challenges: working from home, whether or not combined with caring for children, few social contacts and in some cases even having to deal with COVID directly. It was also a challenging year for GDCC, but all in all it still was a pretty good year, see below for some details.
GDCC Highlights 2020 and Looking Forward to 2021
2020 was a busy year:
- CATI data collection is alive and kicking!
- Converted all global centers successfully to work from home models, for as long as COVID pandemic is in play.
- Covered 62 markets in 41 languages (slightly down from 2019).
- All locations renewing ISO 27001 and 20252 accreditation.
- GDCC customer sat/NPS rating both remained steady at 8+ / 30+.
- Revenue slightly down from 2019, but still going strong.
- 2021 goals:
- Aiming to return to 2019 workload levels.
- Rolling out new markets we can cover with work from home interviewers.
We are looking forward to meeting you face to face again in the foreseeable future.