It was a busy year (again)!
- Revenue –up by 26% compared to 2018 (excluding USA). CATI data collection is alive and kicking!
- Adding 2 new CATI centers and lots of new colleagues to the GDCC family: GDCC now totals 9 callcenters globally with 600+ seats
- GDCC USA achieving- and all other centers renewing ISO 27001 and 20252 accreditations
- Rolling out the Nebu CATI platform in our USA centers (TCPA compliant)
- Running 500,000+ interviewing hours in 56 languages (one of them being Telugu: this was a first for us)
- GDCC customer sat/NPS rating both remained steady at 8.3 / 31
Plans for 2020:
- Expand our global coverage further, either by opening up new facilities, or by taking over existing centers in need of more work
- Scale up capacity in the USA centers for polling interviews for the election cycle
- Adding probability based panels to the product portfolio in several markets
- Expanding our B2B databases with research friendly respondents (note that we are not calling this a panel)
- See if we can exceed the 700,000 hours per year mark
- Roll out newest version of NEBU CATI + Sytel dialers